Tuesday 15 May 2012

Online Presence



I have already briefly mentioned this topic with my twitter account and the benefits that has. I recently set up my Twitter account to focus on the important impact of promoting yourself virtually, as that seems the way forward especially in the gaming industry. However there is a huge variety of potential promotion tools from the likes of Facebook, Youtube, Myspace and Blogger which I already have 2 accounts for which has demonstrated my work and development throughout my time at Leeds College Of Arts,  I still need to set up an Youtube account to demonstrate some of my work and offer guidance and answer any questions people may have. I also am aware I have to brand myself and design a logo and a brand name, something that will represent me and what I want to do. I'm more aiming towards the kids audience and casual gaming so the way I brand myself is important as I want a fun and catchy name, something silly even. For example Strawdog Studios. I have not decided on a name yet but it is something to look into swell as buying a URL Name for my website.

I already have a blogger account and Facebook account and I realise the area's in which I need to expose myself as much as possible, with the emergence in Tumblr I believe its called theres another area there to look into.

No comments:

Post a Comment