Tuesday 15 May 2012

Future - mater Degress

With me soon graduating, It is important to look to the future and the possible direction I plan to take. I had look towards the possibility of taking a master degree. A few courses I looked at were ranging in a variety of different locations ranging across UK. I looked into a course at Leeds Met which could potentially be ideal. And they have an opening day in May which could be potentially worth going to.




Just looking around some more and plenty of other universities have opening days, but it would be idea to stay in Leeds as I am used to the area and have made connections with college friends and what not. Seeking back to home Derby which is my local university dosent have an appropriate course unfortunately.




Just had a look around, and these are 2 courses I could potentially look into and are fairly local, However I need to make sure there right for me so It could be worth emailing them about possible meeting / more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment