Wednesday 30 May 2012

Edge Magazine and Other Magazines

I think it is important for me to start reading more gaming and creative magazines such as Edge and even magazines such as Official Xbox Magazine as I need to keep in touch with the gaming industry and see whats flavor of the week. Also these magazines sometimes include priceless articles such as interviews and advice into getting into the creative industry, I have seen the magazines available at local supermarkets such as Morrison s, even though they are expensive its potential valuable information. They also have a job section on there website so keeping in track for any vacant jobs is really important as a job wont just come to me I have to seek it desperately by any forms.

http://www.edge-online.com/games

No comments:

Post a Comment