Tuesday 4 October 2011

Little Big Planet

Another great game which Is a similar style towards the game im looking at designing, what I really love about Little Big Planet is the graphical media of the game and the Designs of the level, there so fun and offer a huge arrange of different challenges, it never gets repetitive and the game play is fun to add. The availability to customize a huge amount of aspects in the games from what the character wears to even designing your own level, and if you search on youtube you can find super Mario levels which have been recreated on Little Big Planet. I think as games are getting more competitive its elements like this which allow the player more control and offers more play ability which can can create a greater impact in the game, Of cause i'm not expecting to be at the level yet where I can create a sandbox mode for players to create there own levels using elements of my level, But its an area which id like to explore maybe for a further project. Also I think having unlockables during the game is a great idea as it gives you that sense of achievement, and kind of gives you more of a motion to carry on playing the game, for example I recently Brought Mario 3D land and once I have completed the game I unlocked Luigi and A whole range of new courses, now I feel myself really motivated to complete the new levels to see if I unlock anything else which in the meantime means more Playability. So even something like once you complete the game you unlock a new outfit might be a potential idea to look towards.




No comments:

Post a Comment