Tuesday 4 October 2011

Few quick Sketches

Heres just a few quick concept designs, I drew there's kind of quickly just looking at a range of images, I quite like the designs but don't wont to just settle for the first idea I like. However from the images below the image that really strikes me and one I could develop further is the volcano with the skulls at the side, I really like the idea of including a Volcano, as-well as a temple, maybe your running through the jungle before reaching the temple, dodging fire and boulders. I'd also like to research a little into Mazes, I think I got the idea when watching the Crystal Maze, the challenge in where the contestants have to go through the maze and answer a riddle which is themed to the Aztec period. I like the idea of when you get into the temple theres a maze, with sliding doors and spikes, similar to the maze in Alien vs Predator, which could look very good and provide a good challenge to the gamers.






No comments:

Post a Comment