Friday 30 September 2011

Alien Vs Predator



One of my course mates recommended me taking another look at the film Alien vs Predators, I have seen the film but completely forgot about using this film as potential resource. I completely forgot about the relevant links to the Mayan period, for example the hidden underground temple, which I really liked the concept off. I really liked some of the traps in the film, and the way the paths and rooms moved every so hours, I really like the idea of a maze like game play within the level, with plenty of obstacles. Its a potential idea to develop and one in which I can look towards this film for ideas. I also really like some of the architecture within the temple, unfortunately I cant many images on the internet to display but its very Mayan influenced with plenty of hieroglyphics.

No comments:

Post a Comment