Sunday 11 December 2011

Flash Camera Views

Unfortunatly Blogger wont allow me to upload videos, Anyway I did a quick test using Flash, of the camera angle in which I plan to use for my video game, Im very happy with the result and I plan to have the camera stick in part 1 of the level, I think the level is to a suitable distance as it allows the player plenty of space to see approaching obstacles and enemies, but is not too far away that you cant even see your character.

For the second test which is for the second part of the level Similar I had the camera stick however towards the ending I plan on having the camera fall down as the player jumps down, as I want to give that efect of falling from a great height and I plan on having the camera fixed towards the center of the screen following the character in the center.

No comments:

Post a Comment